IntroductionSwaybrand Inc. (“SwayBrand”, “our”, and “we”) takes the privacy of our users as seriously as they do which is why we are committed to ensuring and protecting their privacy. We do this through a policy of transparency regarding how we collect, use, and disclose information.
What user personal information does SwayBrand collect? The personal information you provide to SwayBrand in the course of accessing or using the Website or Service (including registration and subsequent use of your account). The types of personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
• Contact Information-such as name, email address, phone number, social media profile information (username and other data in your profile), and address;
• Payment and Billing information-such as bank account routing number, credit card number, etc.;
• Preferences-information about preferences that you share with SwayBrand during the course of your use and registration that we use to improve your experience with our Service;
• Background Information-such as age, occupation, and gender.
We only use Personal Information in connection with providing Services to our users. We may use personal information to:
• Communicate with our users, bill for services, collect outstanding debts, disburse payments, and maintain our relationship with users.
• Provide our users with a personalized and customized experience when using our Services or Website.
• Connect users with the ideal brands and marketing opportunities.
• Administration of all things related to the Service and Website.
In the event of a proposed or actual purchase, sale, lease, merger, or any other type of acquisition, transfer, disposal, conveyance or financing of all or a division of SwayBrand, we reserve the right to disclose or transfer user personal information to a third party in order for the third party to provide the same service.
Authorization and ConsentSwayBrand collects personal information about our users, from our users, or from third parties our users have authorized us to collect such information from, only when it is voluntarily provided or authorized. In such cases, consent will be either expressed or implied, depending on the sensitivity of the information. At no time will SwayBrand use personal information that was not provided or consented to by our users.
SwayBrand’s features allow the user to share personal information and content with brands for the purpose of creating a marketing opportunity. By inputting this information, users authorize SwayBrand to share it with brands on the SwayBrand platform.
We will not, as a condition of use of SwayBrand’s Service or Website, require users to consent to the collection, use or disclosure of personal information beyond that required to fulfill the specific and legitimate purposes for which the information is provided.
Storage and Protection of Personal InformationSwayBrand retains user personal information as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws, and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of SwayBrand’s relationship with you.
The personal information saved in your SwayBrand account is protected by a password for user privacy. The individual user must prevent unauthorized access to their account and personal information by selecting and protecting an appropriate password and limiting access to devices and browsers by signing off after the user is finished accessing SwayBrand.
SwayBrand restricts access to user personal information to a strict set of authorized employees, in order to maintain the privacy of our users.
SwayBrand takes steps to safeguard information to ensure that user account information is kept private. Even with these preventative measures, SwayBrand cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, as well as other events, may compromise the security of user information at any time.